King of the School Route
Who wouldn't be thrilled about going to school if you could get driven there on a beast like the school bus-inspired King Yellow? This is an R/C model assembly kit which includes a body molded in lightweight yet durable polycarbonate, and great realism thanks to the inclusion of separate parts recreating details such as roof lights and stop sign. The kit also includes stickers for decoration, and masking stickers to help with the paint job. Matte silver color plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm diameter tires for great off-road performance.
|Fun, Innovative & Great Performance!
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-centre-mounted motor to all of the model's wheels
- The differentials are encased in the durable monocoque
- 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers
- The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels
- The model is compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts
- Its powerful gear-driven setup allows the King Yellow to take on slopes of up to 40 degrees-the perfect outdoor drive!
- Chassis: G6-01 plastic monocoque
- Drive: Six wheel gear driven
- Motor: 540 brush equipped, front-center mounted
- Body: Clear polycarbonate with separate detail parts
- Suspension: Six wheel double wishbone
- Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled
- Front Bumper: Spring loaded
- Length: 478mm
- Width: 270mm
- Height: 239mm
- Wheelbase: 173mm + 126mm
- Tread: 200mm (Front, Center and Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 68mm/113mm
- Monocoque Frame
- Gear-Driven 6WD
- Bevel Differential Gears
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 6-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio = 18.03:1
- Tamiya 1/18 G6-01 King Yellow 6x6 Monster Truck w/ ESC EP Car Kit
- Clear Body
- Radio System