This is a “First Try” RC kit based on the TT-02B chassis off-road assembly model. Intended for absolute beginners, this kit provides informative and a rewarding process of building a Tamiya chassis, but with some of the trickier sections pre-assembled. The TT-02B is a highly adaptable and beginner-friendly chassis itself, with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and shaft-driven 4WD giving great performance on- and off-road.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
*Photos for reference only.
- Lower deck & gearboxes (the latter are taped shut and require screw attachment)
- Motor & mount
- Front bumper & lower arms
- Front upper arms
- Rear upper arms
- Motor cover
- Wheels & Tires
- 1/10 scale semi-assembled R/C kit.
- The pre-assembled core sections above require attachment to the chassis. Then, assemble other areas to complete the chassis!
- The TT-02B gives efficient shaft-driven 4WD and great performance on a range of surfaces.
- Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers give a smooth ride, with square spike tires providing great grip.
- The stylish Neo Scorcher buggy body is included, with stickers for decoration.
- Includes 540 Type Brushed motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: TT-02B
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Motor: Brushed 540 Type
- Shock Damper: CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: Off-Road
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02B First Try Offroad Kit Set EP w/ ESC Motor (1 pc)
- 2-Channel Radio
- 7.2volt battery pack
- Tamiya PS paint