After thoroughly analyzing chassis-motions of a car during driving time which had affect edits operability, we laidout a center drive which optimized the balance between the front and the rear regarding the weight and the driving torque. The overwhelming drivability brought by the optimal combination of roll center, pivot axis, pitching balance, weight distribution and all other values broke the common sense of today’s touring cars that tends to be peaky and realized both stability and speed.
This model accelerated high-traction with the front and rear suspension arms which was extended for 2mm while having the minimum pitching motion that also heightened the kinematic performance important for accurate cornering, and acquired the controllability throughout the cornering and reduced the burden on the driver.
*Photos for reference only.
- NEW Center drive layout
- NEW Main chassis & Upper deck
- NEW Aluminum motor mount
- NEW Long suspension arm(F/R 2mm longer)
- NEW Aluminum suspension mount(for long suspension arm)
- NEW Pitching control plate
- NEW Shock cylinder coating
- NEW Dual shock O ring
- NEW Super progressive spring (Front)
- NEW Center pulley (20T)
- NEW 4mm Aluminum hex hub
- NEW AXON Stabilizer wire (F/R)
- NEW AXON Gear diff axle O ring
- Yokomo BD10 1/10 Competition Touring Car Kit EP (1 pc)